I agree to undertake one session of 60 minutes to address key
changes I wish to make in my life.
I am committed to taking positive action to make improvements in my life and to meeting the goals I identify as necessary to do this. I am committed to being as open and honest as necessary in order to work with my coach towards achieving my goals.
Timetabling of Sessions
If I need to re-arrange any appointments, I will give at least 48 hours notice. I understand that if I fail to give 48 hours notice, my coach will be within their rights to charge for that session.
1. As the client I understand that I am fully responsible for the decisions and choices reached during the coaching sessions.
2. I understand that ‘coaching’ is a relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the development of personal or professional goals and develop a plan/strategy for achieving those goals.
3. I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process, which may involve all areas of my life including work, family, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle any issues is my responsibility.
4. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counselling, mental health care or substance abuse treatment.
5. I promise to inform my coach (if appropriate) if I am currently in any kind of therapy and that any medical or therapeutic practitioners involved in my care have been advised of my intention to work with a coach.
By attending our session you are agreeing to these points. If you have any questions please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to our call.